Terms and Conditions
- Once booked, our classes are not refundable or exchangeable. If you are unable to attend a class and it is full, we may offer a refund (less a $50 administrative fee) if we can find a replacement. You may also suggest a replacement if you know someone,
subject to our approval based on student experience and other factors. No refund will be given if the class is not full.
- We may at our discretion offer you a payment plan if arranged via email. A $50 administrative fee will be added to the class price for such plans. On such a plan your position will be held only after the first payment is received. Your position will only be fully secured after the final payment is received. If full payment is not made by the due date we may release your position to the general public. If the class is full and a replacement is found we may refund your current payment less the $50 administrative fee.
If the class is not full or a replacement is not found, we cannot refund the payments.
- Students may not use the class materials and exact design to teach a copy of the class. We are fine if you use the techniques and topics to develop an original class,
but please do not simply copy the class.
- Children under 16 are able to enrol for standard classes as long as they have a parent/guardian enrol and attend with them on the day.
- All our classes require a minimum number of students to proceed.
If your class does not have enough students we reserve the right to cancel it up to 72 hours before the time of the class.
- Although we try to keep class sizes small for maximum student-teacher interaction, we may occasionally open up an extra spot if someone needs and the class has great demand. Any indication of class sizes in course descriptions may therefore be subject to change without prior notice.
- Once purchased, the downloadable PDF tutorials are not refundable if you change your mind.
If you are unsatisfied with the tutorial content in any way, please let us know.
- By purchasing, you consent to be added to our mailing list. We send emails that include special offers and news not available elsewhere.
If you do not wish to receive these emails, you may immediately unsubscribe once you receive the first email.
- Please read the full terms and conditions offered during the checkout process, before finalising your payment.
If any of those terms disagree with this page, they take precedence.
- Download links for the online store will expire after a few days – please check your order confirmation email for details.
If are unable to download in time and you need to renew the link please email us for help.
- Online video classes purchased through Craftsy are not the responsibility of Sharon Wee Creations.
If you have any issues viewing the classes or have any questions, please use the Craftsy platform.
- Online webinars are live videos scheduled at a certain time. It is your responsibility to ensure you are able to attend at the stated time if you wish to see it live. This includes taking the time to check your system and/or install software if necessary. A recording and supplementary materials will be provided for you regardless
of whether or not you attend the live event so missing the live event will not entitle you to a refund.
- Some live webinars in our store may include an add-on for priority email support. If you include this then we will answer your questions before other regular emails within the stated timeline, if they relate to the webinar topic. Emails unrelated to the topic will be answered as per our normal schedule which may be delayed in some cases (e.g. Sharon is travelling). If you request this option then an email will be sent to you before the webinar. This email will include a code that you must include in any email that you send to us so we can identify and filter priority emails properly.
We also have a fair use policy, emails should be related to the webinar content.
- If you are not based in Australia, there may be import taxes / duties payable for items that we send to you.
They are your responsibility to pay as per your local laws and regulations.
- Shipping prices for physical items are based off Australia Post’s available rates. We have no control over these rates, or the delivery of the goods once shipped. We may select another delivery method depending on availability of service to your location,
and in some cases we may need to contact you for further details.
- We attempt to ship every day but this is not always possible. If your order is urgent, please contact us first by email to
ensure we can meet your timeline through other shipping options.
- Shipping time can vary widely based on destination country. Any shipping estimates shown are from Australia Post, and are estimates only (not guarantees). As a guide, allow 12-25 working days for orders outside of Australia sent via air mail.
This does not include any delays in customs or other events out of the ordinary, or public holidays.