By submitting the sign up form, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- Once booked, our classes are not refundable or exchangeable. If you are unable to attend a class and it is full, we may offer a refund (less a $50 administrative fee) if we can find a replacement. You may also suggest a replacement if you know someone, subject to our approval based on student experience and other factors. No refund will be given if the class is not full.
- We may at our discretion offer you a payment plan if arranged via email. A $50 administrative fee will be added to the class price for such plans. On such a plan your position will be held only after the first payment is received. Your position will only be fully secured after the final payment is received. If full payment is not made by the due date we may release your position to the general public. If the class is full and a replacement is found we may refund your current payment less the $50 administrative fee. If the class is not full or a replacement is not found, we cannot refund the payments.
- Students may not use the class materials and exact design to teach a copy of the class. We are fine if you use the techniques and topics to develop an original class, but please do not simply copy the class.
- Children under 16 are able to enrol for standard classes as long as they have a parent/guardian enrol and attend with them on the day.
- All our classes require a minimum number of students to proceed. If your class does not have enough students we reserve the right to cancel it up to 72 hours before the time of the class.