Snowman Cake Topper
Whether it’s winter, summer, or in-between where you are, this cheerful snowman and his penguin friend make a great pair.
In this tutorial you will learn how to setup an oversize snowman topper to ensure it is lightweight and secure. It also includes a fun and fast way to finish off a cake with textured buttercream, including fondant snowflakes and white nonpareils sprinkles to create a wintry scene.
BONUS VIDEO INCLUDED: Sharon has prepared a ‘speedy video’ (no talking – just techniques!) to accompany this tutorial. Watch every step of the way from start to finish and follow along with the PDF tutorial. Details on how to access the video are included.
- Close up step-by-step photos and notes – over 100 images in total!
- Slicing, stacking, and covering the cake in buttercream
- How to create a standing snowman figurine using styrofoam for structure and fondant for details, and a smaller purely fondant penguin figurine
- Using dust to add impressive shading and effects
- Tips on creating a winter scene using a buttercream base and various decorations on a cake
- Over 11 minutes of speedy video showing the full process, viewable online
- A full tools list (check the gallery for a preview)
Rating: Suitable for beginners with some experience.
A download link will be sent to you through a separate automatic email once payment has been completed. Please check your spam folder before contacting us. The link will never expire but we recommend saving the file to your computer or device to ensure you can always access it with no delay. You can also find the link under your downloads on your account details page when logged in. If you are experiencing any other issues or have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Australia: FLAT RATE $8.25 (or FREE on orders over $80).
International: Shipping prices are based on weight. You will see before you pay.