Little Red Riding Hood
Learn how to make this super cute Little Red Riding Hood cake, covered in polka dots, with the wolf hiding in the trees behind.
- Modelling a cute Little Red Riding Hood figurine from fondant, along with some trees
- Cutting out a wolf silhouette from fondant using a template
- A full tools list (check the gallery for a preview)
- Close up photos – 56 steps in total
- Applying an even polka dot pattern to a cake
- Applying a cookie crumb ‘dirt’ covering to the cake board
- Extra tips and hints
Rating: Suitable for beginners who know how to cover a cake in fondant, as this technique is not included. If you need to learn about setting up, covering cakes and stacking them, check out The Basics Bible or one of my cake decorating books.
A download link will be sent to you through a separate automatic email once payment has been completed. Please check your spam folder before contacting us. The link will never expire but we recommend saving the file to your computer or device to ensure you can always access it with no delay. You can also find the link under your downloads on your account details page when logged in. If you are experiencing any other issues or have any questions, please email us at email@example.com
Want to save 40% on this tutorial and others? Get it as part of the bundle!
Check out our Figurine Tutorial Bundle here for more details.
Australia: FLAT RATE $8.25 (or FREE on orders over $80).
International: Shipping prices are based on weight. You will see before you pay.