Immaculate Confections – Contemporary Succulent Wedding Cake Tutorial
A tutorial from my good friend, Natalie Porter from Immaculate Confections.
Learn how to create and arrange a stunning range of succulents! Natalie’s tutorial explains how to make a variety of succulents, colour them, and arrange them on a wedding cake – perfect for any modern wedding cake!
- 29 step-by-step instructions with images
- A tools and materials list (view the product gallery for a preview)
- Steps to create various types of succulents – sprigs, buds, and the large round ones we’re all familiar with
- Dusting colour techniques
* Please note: This tutorial only focuses on the decorating and assumes basic knowledge of covering and stacking cakes. If you'd like to learn how to set up, stack, and cover cakes, please refer to our Basics Bible tutorial.
Rating: Suitable for intermediate decorators – some basic flower supplies and tools are required (see gallery image for details).
A download link will be sent to you through a separate automatic email once payment has been completed. Please check your spam folder before contacting us. The link will never expire but we recommend saving the file to your computer or device to ensure you can always access it with no delay. You can also find the link under your downloads on your account details page when logged in. If you are experiencing any other issues or have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Australia: FLAT RATE $8.25 (or FREE on orders over $80).
International: Shipping prices are based on weight. You will see before you pay.