Halloween Cake Topper
Halloween is loads of fun – so why not celebrate with this fun cake topper!
Learn how to make miniature pumpkin decorations along with standing witch and boy ghost figurines.
BONUS VIDEO INCLUDED: Sharon has prepared a ‘speedy video’ (no talking – just techniques!) to accompany this tutorial. Watch every step of the way from start to finish and follow along with the PDF tutorial. Details on how to access the video are included.
- Close up photos and notes – nearly 100 images in total!
- Details on creating a standing witch and ghost boy figurine
- How to create cute and easy pumpkin decorations that can also be used on cupcakes
- How to create a dusted cobblestone base, adding depth and dimension using coloured dusts
- Nearly 18 minutes of speedy video showing the full process, viewable online
- A full tools list (check the gallery for a preview)
Rating: Suitable for beginners with some experience.
A download link will be sent to you through a separate automatic email once payment has been completed. Please check your spam folder before contacting us. The link will never expire but we recommend saving the file to your computer or device to ensure you can always access it with no delay. You can also find the link under your downloads on your account details page when logged in. If you are experiencing any other issues or have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Australia: FLAT RATE $8.25 (or FREE on orders over $80).
International: Shipping prices are based on weight. You will see before you pay.