BITO Christmas Tree Tutorial
A tutorial from my good friend, Sheryl from Buns In The Oven Cupcakery.
Learn how to create this 3D gravity defying, top heavy Christmas Tree design.
In this tutorial you will learn to:
- Build a sturdy structure to support a tall, top heavy cake
- Carve cakes, fill & stack (with ganache) and cover (with fondant)
- Make a Ferrero Rocher topiary
- Dress a cake board with craft paper
- Create lots of other details and embellishments to jazz up your tree
This is a great tutorial to learn how to make structural cakes!
- 100 pages of step by step instructions with HD photographs
- BITO’s ganache, CMC glue, and chocolate mud cake recipes
- List of tools and materials
- Design variation ideas
Note: You will need the use of a hand drill and hot glue gun for this project.
Rating: Intermediate to advanced level
A download link will be sent to you through a separate automatic email once payment has been completed. Please check your spam folder before contacting us. The link will never expire but we recommend saving the file to your computer or device to ensure you can always access it with no delay. You can also find the link under your downloads on your account details page when logged in. If you are experiencing any other issues or have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org